Tuesday 19 August 2014

300 lakes rally

From 7th till 9th of August in Nothen-Easten region of Lithuania was big event - rally "300 lakes". This rally is very populas among lockals. The route is always the same. It starts from Visaginas, goes throught Zarasai and ends in Salakas. Different cars participated In the rally professionals and non-professionals. The participans was from different countries Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia. Mostly the drivers on their cars were from one country but at the same time were also mix. For example I checked one car the drivers were from Russia and Poland.
First day the drivers represented their cars. And they started one by one each 5 minutes a new car. I also looked on the cars it stayed on the main square before start. I even found one car from my region in Russia! When I did I couldn't belive in it ))) But it was funny! It would be like a memory about this event )))
I saw just part of the rally in Zarasai cause it was for free. Normally the price for one ticket was 35 lt - not so expencive and not so cheap.
The part I saw was enough to imagine how it was at all. So I could say it was amazing, incredible and exciting ))) Could you imagine a car goes very fast at the same time has to move in difficult turn! Some drivers were crazy and their cars overturned just on the road. Yes, from time to time there was a little bit dangerous.
To tell the truth this rally is one of the favourite events of people. Not only me came to watch rally. I could say there was the most big fans of it!!!
It was my first time I saw this kind of event. And I liked it very much! Especially for emotions I get during and after )))