Thursday 11 September 2014

Music festival "Roko Naktys 2014"

At the middle of August from 15th till 17th of August Zarasai toke place for another big music event. It was festival of a rock and similar music styles. Everything was organized as "Galapagai" on an island of the lake of Zarasai. It's interesting this fest normally take place in a different places each year and the organizators told before they wants to organize it in Varena but they changed their mind and finaly decided to do it in Zarasai.
Many people came to this fest but not too much as to "Galapagai". It was I think due to the style of music cause not so many people likes 'hard'. For sure pop music is more popular among people.
I didn't go on it due to my personal reasons (music style, money - ticket was not so cheap for me)  but as I know it was great!
So next year welcome to Zarasai or enother place to visit this fest )))
And more info about this event you could find on the official web page www.rokonaktys.lt